- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions,recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Work experience and Skills
- 0 to 2years experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- A Must be willing to work in rotational shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably have 1 year of work experience; freshers may also apply.
Send your resume at
Copyrights 2014-15. Nafex.com
All Rights Reserved. Privacy