10 positions available
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, help with order placement and cancelation, and record customer complaints.
- Maintain records of customer interaction, transaction, and enquiry details
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Resolve customer grievances or forward special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Work experience and Skills
- Excellent Verbal communication, with the ability to cold call potential clients with confidence.
- Comfortable with Rotational shifts.
- Ability to listen with good interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a degree or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably have 1 year of work experience; freshers may also apply.
Send your resume at
Copyrights 2014-15. Nafex.com
All Rights Reserved. Privacy